Cooper Hewitt PH-36F Prescription Psoriasis Table Top Lamp
The Cooper Hewitt PH-36F Phototherapy Psoriasis Lamp is a special sunlamp with high UVB output designed for psoriasis treatment. This device is an FDA tested and approved UV phototherapy lamp for treating psoriasis
and is intended for most mild to moderate localized psoriasis. This Psoriasis Lamp is an affordable and convenient option to UVB light treatments for psoriasis at the dermatologist's office.
This unit requires a physicians prescription to purchase. Please scan your physical prescription and convert to .pdf or .jpeg file and upload in the field above the "add to cart" button.
- Operates on standard 110/120v outlet (just plug it in), and it also runs off 220v for overseas use. 8 foot removable power cord. This means this unit will work both in North America and in Europe. The fully removable power cord comes in either style. Ready to use in 110v North America or 220v in Europe.
- Protective eyewear is included (two pair) free.
- Available as a table top unit that comes with an angle adjustable table top stand, or you may choose the optional adjustable tripod floor stand (add $40) and get both stands.
- Adjustable 5 minute timer dial with auto-shut off, plus emergency on/off switch also terminates operation instantly.
- Special new PH-36F bulb is included and installed. 1000 hour bulb life. Easy to replace the bulb when the time comes to put in a fresh bulb. Replacement bulb # PHF-11 (PH-36F bulb). Very efficient, the power draw is only 1/4 (one quarter) amp making multiple sessions cost only pennies.
- No warm-up period, begin exposure immediately after lamp ignition. Convenient for brief sessions on a busy schedule.
- Dimensions: 16" x 9" x 11" sunlamp head dimensions.
One year manufacturer's warranty on the unit, six months on the bulb. Made here in the USA by KBD - Sperti Sunlamps in Kentucky. Note: The special bulb for this unit is manufactured for Sperti by a Hungarian facility.
Insurance: we do not process insurance claims for our customers or participate in insurance processing, but you will receive a detailed product receipt that you can submit to your insurance company. Note: some insurance companies do not insure uv/uvb phototherapy devices. The Durable Medical Device Number for the PH-36F UV Psoriasis Lamp is: E0691
This product will ship to you from the manufacturer.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout