- Blue Hued Dark Tan Creator
- 2 Melanin Stimulators
- Cherry & Banana Extracts
- Softening Mango Butter
- Anti-Orange Agents
- Targeted Anti-Aging & Firming
- Electrolyte Rich Coconut Juice
- After Tan Odor Eliminators
- Saltwater Sea Fragrance
- Blue Hued Dark Tanning Optimizer – Deeply intensifies tanning results for superior dark color without the use of added bronzers.
- Blue Tansy™ – Provides anti-orange agents so the skin develops the most natural, dark bronzed result.
- Barbados Cherry Extract – Works to fight against inflammation and free radical damage while being an antioxidant to help combat skin dullness and hyperpigmentation, and working to seal in moisture to maintain skin’s barrier functions.
- Banana Fruit Extracts – Helps to refine the skin while being an essential source of electrolytes.
- Mango Butter –High in antioxidants that work to deeply moisturize and leave the skin glowing.
- MelanoBronze™ & Melactiva™ – Stimulates melanin activity allowing for longer lasting, darker tanning results.
I would've give it 3 stars but to the level of color it gives 2 stars is fair enough. I got a smooth very light brown color which is fair and mostly doesn't seem dark or anything, not even people would see it but you can kind of manage to see that it is very natural with more smooth skin than if you didn't use any tan lotion. I don't know if it really gave that color or it was from my last tan that i did 2 weeks ago using “Supre Snooki Pretty as a Beach Lovely Natural Bronzer”! that tan was very good! 1 set under the sun gives a great long lasting darker tan color. I used the sachet sample and the amount comparing to other brands sachets like "Brown Sugar" is very little & i'm sure it's way less than 15ml! The essence is aquatic fruitti. For more in depth info so you can decide if this lotion fits you or not, i am a Middle Eastern male, so my skin is light sandy brown color, i don't use sunless products, or saloon tan beds, just old school under the sun method, & i don't like DHA products or products with a huge chemicals. I tanned 10 mins front, 10 back then relax inside, and repeat for around 58 mins under 30+ Celsius, and this tan lotion here is not amazingly put, but rather call it ok & 1 time tan is never enough & you might not even detect any change but i personally like it to a certain level. It doesn't worth full bottle if you into darker skin tone in 1 set, it is for those who enjoys to stay under the sun more often and don't want to get dark instantly rather gradually.
I have very pale skin. I don't tan very easily. I noticed a difference in 2 tanning visits.