We DO NOT accept any returns for tanning lotions, sprays, foams, moisturizers etc. This is to safeguard the health and safety of our valuable customers.
If an order has been incorrectly shipped by us or it arrives damaged, we do of course accept returns for any product.
When you order from Tanforless.com, you know that you will not receive a returned product that could harm your health and safety.
All cancelled tanning bed/sunless booth orders will be subject to a 20% restock fee since all beds are custom built.
Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. You will need to contact us for a RMA# (Return Authorization Number) before you return any item to us. Just send us an Email, firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-538-7826
- Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time Monday - Friday will be shipped same day. Orders placed after 11:00 AM Central Time on a Friday, will ship the following Monday. Tanning beds and bulbs are shipped from the manufacturer's warehouse (shipping costs may be charged separately).
- All orders exceeding $200.00 must be shipped to your credit card billing address.
- Check and Money Order payments must be received within 7 days after placing your order.
- We ship all domestic (48 states) orders via FedEx and USPS
- We ship via FedEx to Alaska, Hawaii and the rest of the world.
- FedEx will NOT ship to a P.O. Box address, so you must have a street address in the "ship to" area of your order.
- We reserve the right to change the shipping method and appropriate shipping charges for orders with incorrect shipping information. If any fees are incurred due to an incorrect shipping address that is provided by the customer, the fee will be passed onto the customer issued toward the credit card provided for the purchase.
- Non-delivery/Refused package Returns: A 15% restock fee and return shipping charges will be deducted from refunds for packages returned due to non-delivery.
- Tanning Beds ship to the US 48 states only
- Signature is required for orders of $120.00 or more.
PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Once the package has been scanned as delivered we(Tanforless) are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Once your package is in the hands of USPS or FedEx it is out of our control. We (Tanforless) have no control as to when/if you will actually receive the package(s).
We do have a few recommendations to help track down your package(s).
- Confirm that the shipping address you entered in is correct.
- Visit your local USPS or FedEx office with tracking handy to see where they dropped off your package
- Sometimes USPS/FedEx updates tracking information as "delivered" a few hours or even days earlier than the actual delivery. Please wait at least 48 hours to see if the package turns up.
- Economy* - 2-7 business days
- FedEx Ground - 1-5 business days
- FedEx Express Saver - 3 business days
- FedEx 2 Day - 2 business days
- FedEx Standard Overnight - Next-business-day delivery by 4:30 p.m. to U.S. businesses and by 8 p.m. to residences.
- FedEx Priority Overnight - Delivery the next business day by 10:30 a.m. to most businesses in the contiguous U.S. and by noon to residences and 4:30 p.m. to some rural areas.
*PLEASE NOTE: Our Economy shipping method may include United States Postal Service First Class and Priority mail. Typical delivery times for Economy Shipping are 2 to 7 business days.
Economy shipping only applies to orders not exceeding 2 lbs in weight.
ATTENTION ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
*We do not ship to SPAIN because of Spain's "cosmetic" import ban.
All International orders are shipped DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). You, the customer will prepay all the import duties and taxes at the same time you place an orders with us, Tanforless.com.
All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and assessment of duties, taxes, and fees in accordance with that country's national laws. Customs duties and taxes are assessed, generally, if the item sent is dutiable and if the value of the item is above the threshold set by the country's laws.
FedEx International Economy or Priority service:
You have the option to ship a package via FedEx International Economy, Priority service or FedEx Ground(Canada only) using DDP terms (Delivered Duty Paid).
DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) means that Tanforless.com is under the obligation to deliver the goods to the destination cleared for importation and thus bears all risks and costs, including duties and taxes to comply with that obligation. The rule for DDP is that the customs clearance must be done on the account of the seller/shipper.
With the DDP option, the destination country will collect the duties and taxes from FedEx and FedEx will send an invoice to Tanforless.com to pay.