- DHA Free Streak-free/Stain-free Bronzer
- Melanin Stimulating
- Quad Tyrosine Blend
- Skin Softening Cupuaçu Butter
- Collagen Boosters
- Skin Firming
- Antioxidant Rich Coffeeberry
- Tattoo & Color Protecting
- Ultra Hydrating Coconut Juice, Coconut Oil & Coconut Milk
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Pink Coconut Fragrance
- DHA Free Bronzing Blend - Powerful tanning intensifiers coupled with deep natural bronzers allow for a streak-free/ stain-free bronzed result without the use of DHA.
- Quad Tyrosine Blend + MelanoBronze™ - Stimulate and increase melanin formation to accelerate the tanning process.
- Melactiva™ - Melanin synthesizer for darker, longer lasting results.
- Coffeeberry - Rich antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radical damage and help to prevent cellular damage in the skin.
- Cupuaçu Butter – Helps to lock in moisture and restore skins elasticity.
- Centella CAST – Helps to restore skins elasticity and firmness while boosting collagen production, as well as helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and sagging skin.
- Coconut Juice, Coconut Oil & Coconut Water – Helps to penetrate through dry layers of skin for the deepest level of hydration.
- Cocoa Butter – Hydrating butter that adds superior moisture to even the driest skin.
- Tattoo & Color Fade Protector - Prolongs the life and radiance of your tattoos and tanning results.
Been seeing this product on the website decided to give it a try so glad I did. It has a wonderful smell to it. ED Hardy Coconut Kisses and this new one will be my new favorite.
This one was ok but it has some glitters added to it, and the color is kind of okay as you can use it more often on consecutive days if you are this kind of people, but if you want a very dark tan in one day then this is not for you as it gives a smoother but not very dark color. In order to get the full picture, i am a middle eastern male, so my skin color is sandy light color, i used the sachet which was quite very little amount compared to other sachets, i used it for around 65 minutes under the sun, the weather was a round 25 celsius and the color i got was fairly good, smooth, and nice for 1 time. Dunno if it worth a full bottle, cause honestly the color is fair, & the name of the tan isn't fancy!, i mean i wish companies can consider this cause me answering that the tan i am using is "cover girl" is kind of embarrassing :)
This has an amazing smell like your on the beach and gives you that perfect glowing tan