Sexy, Plateau-Breaking Maximizer spiked with Cellulite Fighting & Skin Firming Technologies. Blonde Obsession's dark tanning maximizer utilizes the skin toning and tightening benefits of Revita Fit and reduce's the appearance of cellulite and restore firmness to the skin.
- Advanced Matrixyl Synthe 6 – Powerful anti-aging peptide that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for long-lasting results.
- Revita Fit – Tones and tightens the skin.
- Body Fit™ Technology – Reduces the appearance of cellulite and restores firmness.
- Idea Lift fights sagging skin for a toner, more youthful appearance.
- Deep tanning stimulators allow for deep, dark gorgeous color without the use of bronzer.
- Phloritan – Antioxidant blend that works to reduce dark spots and even out skin tone.
- FreshTek – Proprietary blend of deodorizing and skin freshening ingredients.
- Blended with multiple accelerators that work to target melanin production and achieve fast, dark tanning results.
- Fragrance: Sweet Black Lotus
This product is terrible. Not only does it leave little white balls l over my skin I have been using it for 2 weeks and gotten no darker
This is the best lotion ever! I can’t say enough good things
LOVE IT!!! Great maximizer that enhances your color quickly.
I love this product for several reasons.. 1. No bronzer = no streaks 2. The smell is great 3. Smooth & light 4. It really helps me get a pop of color fast
I love this product the fact that it goes on so smoothly and it definitely gives you that extra boost for when you start to not see too much of a difference in your tanning. I use this occasionally when I want to get darker and I’m in a plateau.
This product did not work as far as plateau building or give me any extra color at all to my skin. It does smell very good and fresh though.
This is a solid, affordable, pure lotion that every serious tanner could use in their lotion rotation. Novice/beginning tanners could also benefit from this non-bronzer lotion, especially at the price point. The scent is a bit "perfumy" but similar to DS Duchess, it is good for when you are going back to work/need to be social (maybe not so much if you plan to be outdoors or will be lounging around with a fresh/chill vibe).
I have always used lotion with Bronzer in it but i am trying to keep a more natural looking tan right now. The ATO is very similar to when you first apply the lotion (at least on me it is). the smells is not too strong and it smells fantastic. Overall i do like this lotion.