- ColorBurst Complex helps accelerate and amplify the skins natural melanin production, taking your tan to its deepest level
- Red-hot skin stimulators bring sweet heat for an instant tingling sensation
- Cherry Extracts, blended with Vitamins A, C & E help restore skins natural vitality to appear firmer, smoother and more toned
- Fragrance: Cherry Fever
- Advanced bronzing blend plus natural bronzers of Henna, Caramel and Black Walnut Shell helps provide dark, streak free color.
- Dark tanning technology helps prepare skin for deeper, darker, more natural looking color.
- Apple and Grape Stem Cells help protect and fight off the signs of aging while exposing radiant skin.
- Camellia Oil helps your skin retain moisture, which helps make it softer and smoother.
- Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid nourish the skin and soften the appearance of wrinkles for a more youthful looking glow.
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamins A, C and E
- Skin Nourishing Oils & Extracts
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Odor Shield Technology
- Top: Bright Citrus, Crisp Pear, Black Currant
- Middle: Honeysuckle, Dewy Peach, Rose
- Base: Vetiver, Vanilla Orchid, Musk
I like dark lotions. I can pull them off. I was not expecting the lotion to be as dark as it is which I was happy about. But, it is on the thicker side and takes some rubbing in. I got some beautiful color from this lotion. I have been at a plateau so I am so glad I got it.
OK I tried the lotion. I found a review online that said it had a mild tingle on it. It does not have a tingle at all! I like to use in intensifier on my joints, specifically my elbows. When I did this, it’s smeared the forever, cashmere bronzer, and look like patches. It was very very, very hard to Robin. It did make me dark but . The orange washed away in the shower a few hours later. And I was left with a nice darker tan. This lotion definitely got me darker. I have a hard time painting my legs and it did help my legs and definitely helped even out some white marks that I had. It didn’t tan my feet. Nothing tans the top of my feet. Lol.. the only thing I really have a plan Mel is that it is streaky sure to rub it in really really well which I made sure to do but there were still a couple spots I had to run in a little extra after I get out of the tanning bed. But I will say that, even though I was done tanning I think that it’s a good thing I was able to work the lotion and a little extra after I got out. And when I got home and put my lotion on, it seem to find a blend. Any patches a little bit better. It does suck in your skin really fast, it smells really good. When I was trying to work for lotion in which took quite some doing and quite a bit of time. It did start to ball up and flake off as well. I have drivers tan on my left arm from my job and I will say that it definitely made that arm substantially darker than the other. Which I immediately washed off when I got home and now it seems to be OK. This lotion is super super dark. It’s literally almost black. I would recommend this as a once maybe twice a week lotion. And don’t use other tanning lotions while using this like I did. Just rub it in really really well. It’s definitely worth trying. I think it’s a good dark lotion, but I wouldn’t use it more than once a week. Especially with how much time it takes to run in and how patchy could leave you. if you go home and put some lotion on, it seems to help the patchiness. I will say that today after tanning, putting lotion on, showering a couple hours later, putting more lotion on my tan is nice and even.
Beautiful smell, nice consistency and very very dark. I haven’t tried it yet, so I don’t know how the thing was. The description says it has a tingle. But this is hands-down, the darkest tanning lotion I have seen in the bottle. And I have quite the collection. I use only designer, skin, devoted creation, and a couple of JWoww lotions here and there. And this one tops all of them in color. It looks like a deep, dark, rich, brown, not orangey. I cannot wait to try this!!